• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do you feel about the Roost?

JaadeL

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've visited many of my friends towns and Japanese towns via dream codes, but so far I am the only person I know who has the roost in their town. Not like Im special for having it or anything, but if you have it, what do you think of it?

I wish they would have made it slightly bigger,and allow everyone to sit at the counter.

don't have it but have seen plenty of footage / pictures. I enjoy it size/design wise, I just hope i'll have somewhere to keep track of my gyroids..

I like it...I get my take out coffee in the morning after a morning of watering flowers :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You get take out coffee after you drink coffee for a few times.

I can't wait to get it. I just got my second museum floor today, and the guide says you have to wait 7 days after it opens for the Roost to become available as a project.

It unlocks 7 days after you have the 2nd floor to the museum. You get the 2nd floor by talking to Blathers for 2 weeks.

Wow, this will take forever...
Can?t wait to get it though. The part time work there is something I?m looking forward to. :) Serving my villagers some (hopefully) delicious coffee.

Yay! I just opened my second floor yesterday, and I've donated many more than 50 items. I can't wait to have it added to my list!

It's the best thing ever. Favourite PWP for sure.

But seems like I'll never own a painting so... I:

Well I just started my renovation project, hoping to make big bells in the stalk market to pay for it this week!

I have to be honest though. I'm going to miss the gyroid storage. hm. maybe I'll make a gyroid house. o-o

I think it looks very nice inside & outside. <3 There's almost always a villager or special NPC having a coffee when I go in, too. :3

I wish 4 ppl could sit at the counter & get coffee to go! I also wish you could get more than 1 to go coffee a day & you can "work" more than once per day.

Back