• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do you organise your hybrids?

bobthecat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Green Candy
Green Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Just curious, I know how to make hybrids but have recently been running out of room in my town to space them out properly!

are yours just random or do you have a special area you reserve ?
at the moment my town is just covered in random flowers

Right now I have flowers all over the place trying to grow hybrids. Some of the hybrids I put by my house and some along my pathways. The majority of my flowers in my town will be hybrids. That's the plan anyways.

Mine are everywhere because my villagers take it upon themselves to make their own flower beds and create hybrids all over the place. Although I don't mind the hybrids, they look pretty messy with no organisation :blush:

Yeah--mine are all over the place too. I should probably organize them, but I don't feel like taking the time, and honestly wouldn't know where to start! :rolleyes:

I think it looks more natural if you just go with the flow. I have some stuff set up to make hybrids, but my actual hybrids are pretty much found wherever they grew. I'll organize it when I have more flowers to organize.

I have different sections in my town for each kind of flower. Some sections are bigger than others (mainly roses and cosmos).

(Also, vex, I have some black roses. Somehow, the yellow/red combination produced them, which I don't get, but it happened. XD)

I used to have an area where I bred hybrids
started out as a diagonal /
then if I got more I would change them to V formation
and finally to an X formation

I've stopped doing this though because now I have way too many pink roses and not enough places for them :p

I don't. They're all kind of just... there. I'll probably get to organizing them once I get serious about breeding hybrids, but at the moment, all my flowers are in a mess, haha.

I have flowers at the moment either bside my fountain or where I'm growing grass back now I've decided on path layout so they're kind of everywhere and left where they spawn. Although I see towns where the colours are put in lines and organised, but it doesn't look right to me, I'll leave them where they are for now. I have a section I'm bordering on 3 sides with bushes that I plan to keep them in eventually when I have more than 3 and get the bushes!!

Back