• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How excited are YOU for AC3DS?

Solar

Let's Play!~✩
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
森
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I have to say i'm soooooo excited for this game and i want you to rate your excitement on this game from 0 - 50, 50 being the most excited. For me 51 :p

i'm so exited that every time a new trailer or screenshot is released i lose my breath... i watched the trailers over 300 times and i'm not even exaggerating. i'd say im one of the hugest animal crossing fans ever... I'm even creating an animal crossing party game!...
i'd say it is probably a 50/50 for me... and now to over do it i'd say ITS OVER 9000!!!/50!!!

35/50.

I'd be more excited if I had a Nintendo 3DS already, but I'll probably get one this Christmas.

So excited,I watch the Japanese trailer on my 3DS so much just to experience the way it feels to actually play.

40/50

Well first I wasn't so excited about it. But the more footage and screenshots I see I get more and more excited.

My rating right now is 30/50.

Last edited:
I have to say i'm soooooo excited for this game and i want you to rate your excitement on this game from 0 - 50, 50 being the most excited. For me 51 :p
These are my answers.

If AC 3DS turns out to be more like AC Gamecube: Perfect 50
If AC 3DS turns out to be more like AC Wild World: 31
If AC 3DS turns out to be more like AC City Folk/Let's Go to the City: 15
If AC 3DS has the Animal Tracks feature returning: -1,000,000,000

I don't know about a number ranking, but I'm pretty excited. Out of the many 3DS titles that I'm looking forward to, Animal Crossing 3DS looks like the most promising game relative to its series.

The addition of outdoor furniture, being able to choose between skirts and pants, having choices between shoes and more types of accessories (unless I'm thinking wrong), and of course the return of some GCN things like the train and the wishing well, has me pretty excited.

However, all it does is prove that it won't be another City Folk in the way of it actually added things that aren't just pointless gimmicks that take away from the game. I just can't get too excited altogether, though - We still know close to nothing about the game. We don't know about animal interaction, we don't know about the errand system, we don't know whether animal pictures are returning or not, we don't know what being the mayor even means. Besides that, every Animal Crossing has been a downhill slope (City Folk being a vertical slope). There's nothing to say that even if they get animal interaction and errands right that they'll get everything else right. They tend to love to change things that don't need changing and just cheapen the experience.

The game looks promising right now, but so did City Folk. City Folk had me really excited with the return of holidays, but the game was just a thrown together piece of garbage in the end - the laziest done game I have ever played, and a very disheartening one at that since Animal Crossing GCN was a very special game to me.

So, while things look great right now, there is still room for mistakes. I don't want it to happen. I want to think that they've finally come to their senses, but unfortunately they might not fix the animals and the errand system, and they might just ruin some other feature of the game in the end.

Here's to hoping that doesn't happen. Making a good Animal Crossing game can't be rocket science. They have to get it right this time.

I am the most excited for this game! I am almost bursting! PLEASE NINTENDO, feed me with more trailers, information, and... forgoodness sakes, an actual release date! please?

If the game has the 'grass ware' feature: 30/50 :mad:

If it does not, I an not exaggerating by saying: 1,000,000/50 :D

Back