• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How excited are YOU for AC3DS?

The Grass problem wasn't to bad for me... all you have to do is make paths

It won't ruin the game entirely for me if they do, but I'd rather they not re-add it. It makes extra work establishing paths around town, which can get quite confusing.

It won't ruin the game entirely for me if they do, but I'd rather they not re-add it. It makes extra work establishing paths around town, which can get quite confusing.

Pretty much, I don't care if they put it in or not, if they do, good on them, if they don't, good on them.

I'll most likely pass on this one, City Folk was my first AC.
And after quite some months of playing it, it got a bit boring for me, still those months were really fun, specially the time I spent on WiFi.
Maybe I haven't seen all these features, but it's a 0/50 for me.

And after quite some months of playing it, it got a bit boring for me, still those months were really fun, specially the time I spent on WiFi.
Maybe I haven't seen all these features, but it's a 0/50 for me.

...you should have played the first animal crossing

And after quite some months of playing it, it got a bit boring for me, still those months were really fun, specially the time I spent on WiFi. Maybe I haven't seen all these features, but it's a 0/50 for me.

I agree with Kip. To me it was the best game in the series (so far) and i've played all 3. I was playing it 2-3 times a day. I think you should try it out, see what you think, and then maybe consider looking in to info (very little there is) on Animal Crossing 3DS.

60/50. :p
I have an addiction with Animal Crossing ever since the DS one came out.
I'm only going to buy the 3DS for Animal Crossing , then just buy other games later on in time.
Very excited. VERY.

60/50. :p
I have an addiction with Animal Crossing ever since the DS one came out.
I'm only going to buy the 3DS for Animal Crossing , then just buy other games later on in time.
Very excited. VERY.
Same here! i loved the DS one so much!

What? Animal crossing 3DS is still animal crossing but just by reading the new features list you can tell its gonna be like playing a different game in the same game.. Doesn't make sence, ohwell!

Back