• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How goes the new bug and fish hunt for this month?

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
New bugs and fish! Finally!

I caught the following in order:

Catfish
Frog (didn't make a croaking sound )
Angelfish

I woke up early to look after the Great Purple Emperor Butterfly but it eluded me unfortunately. It only spawns between 4am-8am. 🥱

No Mahi Mahi either. 30 bait and no luck. :(

Now for the bugs and fish that come out during the day.

Frog and Mahi Mahi spawn all day. Frogs are in ponds and Mahi Mahi are only found next to the pier.

Great purple emperor butterfly is the only new critter I've caught so far!

I've caught all of the fishes except for Giant Trevally and Catfish. Didn't have the chance to catch a lot of the new bugs since my town rained from morning till evening and the only one I caught was the Great Purple Emperor Butterfly in the evening.

Got most of the fish except angelfish, nibblefish and rainbow fish.
Then most bugs except the Purple Emperor (On a different character), scorpion and the Rosalia Beetle.

Last edited:
i caught the queen alexandria birdwing butterfly orsomething like that.
and maybe some unimpressive new catches but the huge butterfly was a new catch :)

I'm only missing the following (northern hemisphere)...

Bugs: banded dragonfly, scorpion
Fish: nibble fish, betta, rainbowfish, giant trevally, mahi-mahi

Actually amazing! I managed to catch a banded dragonfly and a great purple emperor when I wasn't expecting to, and I'm only missing the betta and the catfish of the river/pond fish

The butterfly spawned on top of a cliff for me, and considering in its description it's stated "it lives among the treetops" maybe that's where it's easier to find!

catfish
frog
angelfish
fiddler beetle
rosysomething beetle
birdwing... i cannot wait to get a model of that one to pair with my altas one...
working on the rest...

I woke up this morning excited to see all of the new bugs appearing in May and... OH NOW IT'S FINALLY RAINING. I guess I'm sticking to fishing today.

I always catch all rare fishes first and I got the Giant Trevally and the Mahi-Mahi after hours and hours of fishing... ;-;

Managed to clear all the new stuff, so I'm looking forward to June and July which will clear up practically everything else.

the great purple emperor only spawns between 4am-8am? i caught one at 10am though😳

so far, i’ve only caught that and the pondskater!

I had to give up trying to catch the nibble fish, at least for today. I didn't even have this hard a time catching a coelacanth.

Back