• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How is this??

NanamiKo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I have seen people saying that they are gonna mayor and they are gonna have another player how does that work because I don't understand

They make another character.

You can have up to 4 characters in one town

You can have others living in the town like the animal villagers.

No. YOU have to make them, as in when the game starts, you get the option to make a new resident :) and you have to play as them too. They don't just walk around and do their own things lol

It's another player you create lol only difference is only the first one you make is mayor.

Why does everyone make multiple characters? I did that in Wild World and it caused me to confuse everything and only ended up using one character anyways. Plus, I could never know what fish or bugs I needed for the museum because 1 character had some, another had more, and another had a few random ones donated.

Anyways, only the first character is mayor. The other is just a resident. However, you can not play both at the same time, and when you play as one of them, you won't see your other character.

I'm going to make all 4 just to build themed houses, just for show, something more to do, and something for people to explore via wifi or dream suite :3

Back