• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How long did it take you to fill up your closet space?

I have to clean my closet out at least once a week..

I hate having stuff in my storage because I like turnips and its just a pain in the behind to clean the locker out every sunday.

3 weeks.
however i cleared out everything, and now i only use storage for turnips.

It's been 3 days and already my closet is almost half full, so it'll probably be full in a few days.

It's the clothes for me. Not because I love them, but I'd like to have one of every type and style in case it's a lucky item.

My storage isn't full yet, it hasn't ever been completely full.

Slot A has inventory items, StreetPass items, fireworks, fruits & plants, and other "handheld" items. It's almost full.
Slot B has all of my clothes; Hats, Accessories, Shirts, Pants, Socks, and Shoes. It's about halfway full.
Slot C has all of my furniture and junk. It has flooring & wallpaper, cafe items, DLC, and house plants I don't have room for. It's a little under halfway full.

I think they key is to keep organized!

My storage isn't full yet, it hasn't ever been completely full.

Slot A has inventory items, StreetPass items, fireworks, fruits & plants, and other "handheld" items. It's almost full.
Slot B has all of my clothes; Hats, Accessories, Shirts, Pants, Socks, and Shoes. It's about halfway full.
Slot C has all of my furniture and junk. It has flooring & wallpaper, cafe items, DLC, and house plants I don't have room for. It's a little under halfway full.

I think they key is to keep organized!

man teach me your ways

2 weeks. I made 2 other characters so I could store more things. I use them for my paths as well.

I never filled up my closet. I keep the clothes in Spot A, shoes, accessories, etc. in Spot B, and then items I plan on using in the future in Spot C. Anything I don't like, I give away or sell and I'm planning on making a museum exhibit with the fortune cookie items once my museum upgrades.

Back