• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How long does it take to earn 10 million Bells for you?

Farobi

not a bad member
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7016-2649-0314
Isabelle
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
I suck at Turnips; I am clumsy when it comes to catching bugs/fish; I'm too lazy to make a "Perfect Fruit" orchard. I'm just curious on how long it can take you to get 10m bells? I got 4M in 8 hours by bug catching (only in brisks though). I never tried the Stalk Market yet. I would like to know how long it took you to get 10m. xD

Last edited:
Well, I go to the island, catch like 5 golden stags and 8 rainbow stags and others, then I normally get my sister's 3DS start up her game and duplicate my money.

Yeah, so..I'm a cheater, SIZE=1][/SIZE] haters gonna hate.....

I've yet to reach 10 mil too. XD I think if I'd caught on to turnips sooner though I would've.

Last edited:
Well, I go to the island, catch like 5 golden stags and 8 rainbow stags and others, then I normally get my sister's 3DS start up her game and duplicate my money.

you could just dupe crowns though xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

you could just dupe crowns though xD

Takes me about an hour to sell a lockerfull of turnips. I usually get 10 million per lockerfull, and usually make at least 2 trips. ._.

Never had that much, so I guess I wouldn't know, haha.
From purely beetle hunting, 1 million Bells per 2 hours sounds about right.

took me a very long time to get to 10mil bells, now i dont wanna spend any of it.. lol

I've been playing since 15th June and still don't have 10 mill, it's taken me almost four months just to get 8 million bells... I used to go to the island every night but haven't been for a while. Last night was the first time in ages.

I've never reached 10 mil because I'm always spending my bells on PWPs or something.

Just a heads up, I strongly advise to not talking about duping here D: I don't even have 10mil yet, I have 3 and a bit ;_;

I get at least 10 million in profit each week I buy turnips (I fill up my closet each time)... Granted, I don't buy them every week. Broke that rule this week, but I couldn't resist when Joan was selling turnips for 90 bells this week (was 93 last week). XP

The key to making a lot in the stalk market is to keep an eye on various forums and find one that ideally has their Re-Tail buying at 500+. If you do it on your own, it's definitely more of a gamble. Personally, I've never had a price higher than 386 (which was my highest ever since I started playing), so I always find someone who has a high buying price.

I don't buy every week, mainly because it can be a lil stressful trying to find a town that has 500+ (especially towards the end of the week and I haven't sold 'em yet). It's a lot less work than beetle farming, which is what I used to do a LOT. Haven't done it since I can make so much more money through the stalk market with a lower time commitment.

Besides the stalk market, I make the rest though the auctions I hold and items that I sell to other players. I only fish to see if I can catch new fish for the museum, but if I get a rare fish, I'll sell it to Re-Tail. And occasionally, I'll sell extra items & fossils there as well.

I have almost 50 million, but I've been trying to save up for the ABD and just save in general (I know I have enough to pay off my house and then some, but I'm taking my time).

Last edited:
Back