• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How long does it take to earn 10 million Bells for you?

I haven't managed yet, but I have had 7M at one point. ~ after getting 6.5M from turnips. Being mayor of 2 towns tends to rack up expenses though. :p

I guess if I was determined I could do it in 2 days bug catching, but I'm not that determined, and I only have 20k on my main char right now anyway.

My absolute highest was 20million which was from selling Tangy :)
Some people don't like selling villagers because it's a bit evil to them though XD

I usually make ~10 million a week from turnips. About 10 - 15 minutes to buy and store them and maybe another 10 - 15 to sell them sometime later in the week.

I haven't saved that much, I've probably made it cumulatively by beetle hunting. Usually I make about 400k bells a trip, but it's so boring I can only be bothered to do it once a night, and plenty of nights I don't feel like doing it at all, so yeah... I'm almost done cycling, so once I am I can try turnips. Seems like you have to buy an obscene number of them to make remarkable profits, and I don't really wanna litter the ground in my town with them :s

A week...to sell turnips. xD
You just have to keep an eye out for people with really high Re-Tail prices. I guess the 'hard' part for me is waiting for my turn (the waits can be really long), and being available during that whole time you're waiting. As far as quick bells go, though, it's not too much of a commitment compared to some other options. xD

eh
i have around 34 million atm and most of it is from turnips
its not really hard to find a good price. its hard to get actually get in the town to sell though
and its even worse if someone keeps disconnecting and you have to keep going in 20 times to have the same person try to come and disconnect

i think i made 10 million from turnips but i didnt pick up turnips until july so

Last edited:
60% of these posts are about people who havent reached the price yet, lol.

But then agsin i cant even top 5 Million right now.

It really didn't take me too long. All I did was hunt island beetles too, but I reached 10m while I still had the bell boom ordinance going on too. I actually held off on upgrading my house until I had at least 12m. I paid off the tent and improved my main room, but I waited after that. :)

I wish I had that kind of money; I really want the post office poster.
The most I had at one time was less than 3 million. I got a portion of that from a contest. :p

I have just under 8mil at the moment, although adding that PWPs and house improvements, I've probably made well over 20mil already. For the first while, I went to the island and beetle hunted about twice a night. Once after supper, and then once more around 1 am. Now I just plant tons of perfect peach tree and go to my friend's town once every couple weeks and sell them all.

Back