• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How many people have you streetpassed?

Jizg

A Limited Liability Corp
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've passed about 6 people who play AC and a few more who don't. I seem to get the most tags downtown which makes sense I guess.

How about you guys? Where do you usually go with your 3DS? How many AC players have you encountered?

I got two...I brought my 3ds to the movies and left it on in my purse so between the theater and driving to and fro I got 2. My state has animal crossing meetups and I think I need to watch that fb page for when they have one close to me so I can get a ton!

My HH showcase filled up after going to the convention :eek:. I couldn't believe I got 70+ streetpasses in a day haha!

Four so far, mostly on the way too and from work I think. I'm going to a science fiction convention this weekend so hopefully I will get a bunch there.

Three so far. Two from the mall and one from my Uni. The girl from my Uni has the JPN version so I got all the JP DLC from her house. ^^

I dont really live in a busy place so i would have 0 but my brother has the game and a seperate 3ds so i street pass with him.I would be willing to trade street pass stuff for different street pass stuff. :)

I've gotten 10 animal crossing tags so far. I went to the east coast last week and got a lot of streetpasses at airports and train stations. Even got one while I was on the airplane, it made me want to hunt down the person who I streetpassed haha.

I got around 17 streetpasses, most of them was from university o-o Summer courses paid off

I actually just got the 500 streetpasses accomplishment right now from streetpassing my brother lol, so 500. About ~140 are from streepassing him and our two best friends, like maybe 10 are from random people, and then the rest are from a gaming convention I went to.

I'm not sure how many for just Animal Crossing though, the day I was at the gaming convention the HH showcase filled up pretty fast and then houses were getting replaced so I dunno.

Back