• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How many people have you streetpassed?

I streetpassed a couple people today and only one had new leaf and he didn't even have a house...

loser.

I just started using Streetpass when I got AC:NL

I have 68 Streetpass tags (24 are from 1 daughter, and 16 from the other)
and a population of 22 (7 from Nintendo during E3)

I take my 3DSXL to work with me everyday and usually get 1-3 passes there. (I work in Retail selling electronics.)

and so far only 3 were playing AC:NL (not counting my daughters.)

I streetpassed a couple people today and only one had new leaf and he didn't even have a house...

loser.
Cant be a loser if they are playing AC:NL even if they did just buy the game.

Last edited:
Hmm... I have 568 StreetPass tags. My twin brother has a 3DS also and we have the most tags. We found out the counter maxes out at 99. Haha.

As far as tags with ACNL, I have about 12 houses tagged.

According to my plaza, 60 separate people. A fair few of them I've passed multiple times, but I don't know how you keep track of that, or where the separate tags counter is. ~ I'm guessing mine is confused with the 1,370 mii's in my plaza from playing Mario Kart online so much.
And most had Animal Crossing, so I'm a fair way towards a bronze badge there. - I'll need to keep passing myself for the rest I think.

One from my sister.
Three from Nintendo.

The area I live in doesn't seem to be interested in NL.

I haven't gotten any StreetPasses yet, BUT every other summer or so I end up having to travel internationally to visit relatives. One of the airports I end up passing through is Naurita, Japan. I am going to get SO many streetpasses on my airplane travels. I'm not going anywhere this summer, but next summer I don't know HOW many people I'm going to run into on my 32-hour journey to the other side of the globe. :D

Exactly one and we're sharing the same birthday. :D But apparently he started AC only a couple days ago because he has one small room with ~4 items >_>

Last edited:
I've got 5 so far. Including 2 yesterday. I do think that AC and the new streetpass games have led in my area to more 3DS's going out and about. I've had about 8 hits in the last two months, before that I'd had 2 hits in 4 months.

Passed 100 i believe. I got the streetpass badge for it so idk.
(Although, most of the passes are from brother,sister, and boyfriend)

I streetpassed with 3 people in north America since release,and those 3 were MANDATORY.
and my store had all copies on pre-order and I had to wait a day to pick my copy up...were are all those people>.<

Street passed over a 100+ people because I've been going to conventions this summer a lot and went to the animal crossing meet ups.

aside from the nintendos, 3 - my mom and my brother and some other girl? im not sure who she is though, im kind of assuming shes also from nintendo since i didnt go out yesterday so i literally have no idea where she even came from :U

Back