How Many Safe Mushrooms Did You Test?

How many safe mushrooms did you unearth?

Votes: 28 38.4%

Votes: 32 43.8%

Votes: 13 17.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just tested the one on the second round, sadly it was poisonous BUT I am glad 1 to find out whether or not it was toxic and 2 that I will have an unfortunate mushroom keepsake I can deactivate and hang on to. I really like the designs of both of the fortunate/unfortunate mushrooms.

In the one round of mushroom testing I participated in, the mushroom I chose (Stinky Stony Elephant Fungus) was safe.

I only participated in one test but my false blue shroom acc ended up being false womp womp

Absolutely zero! I'm not lucky enough to get even one safe mushroom, but it's okay, especially since the last batch of mushrooms looks to have a huge percentage of being unfortunate compared to the previous ones.

I'm one of the many people who bought one unique mushroom for each window so we can update our findings through a google sheet that @/Saylor made. I like to see it as taking a small sacrifice, but our contributions as a community will sprout lots of fruit as a result!.. Or mushrooms in this case hahaha.

Back