• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How much time have you put into AC:NL?

magneto

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
You can find this in your 3DS activity log.

So far I have played for almost 16 hrs (15:57), with an average gaming session of 36 mins. Have had the game for almost 2 weeks.

Last edited:
51 hours and 11 minutes. Had the game since June 9th and a lot of that "play time" was spent in sleep mode while Animal Crossing was open. I've played it 63 times with an average of 48 minutes. It is ranked the highest in play time with Ocarina Of Time only 3 minutes behind!

Mine is 62:28 hours played, and it is now my top played behind Mario Kart 7 at 47 hours and Pokemon White at 45 hours, with an average playtime of 1 hour and one minute.

117 hours and 51 minutes.
First played: 6/9/2013
Last played: 6/28/2013

117 hours and 51 minutes.
First played: 6/9/2013
Last played: 6/28/2013

Almost 118 hrs in 19 days? :eek: wow. Good value for money then? ;) This is already my most played 3DS game and I didn't even pay for it! (got it in the "so many games" promotion)

I'll check on it when I get off work... man I wish I didn't have a job so I could rack up a ridiculous amount of hours in this game. :p Ah adulthood.

I'll check on it when I get off work... man I wish I didn't have a job so I could rack up a ridiculous amount of hours in this game. :p Ah adulthood.

I'm with ya on that one.

Between work, gym, pets, boyfriend, friends...I don't squeeze in as much playtime as I necessarily would like to. It's a long weekend for me though! Hopefully I'll get a full 2-3hours in sometime this weekend.

New leaf is currently right at 103 hours exactly.

Average play time is 1:17, and is currently the top game for average play time. :3

Times played is 80.

81h so far, and I got the game last friday. (21th) ^^

101 hours and some minutes. I have since played it a bit more since I last checked it this morning.
Average playtime I think is like 56 minutes about.

I've had the game for two weeks and played it for 65 hours total. Feels like a lot more. :(

Play time - 137 hrs 8 mins
Times played - 108
Average play time - 1 hr 16 min
First played on June 9

Play time - 111 hrs 11 mins
Times played - 69
Average play time - 1 hr 36 min
First played on June 12

This is the first 3DS game I've played that isn't Pokemon, and it has taken over all of them.

I have it at around 50-ish hours and I've had it since june 9th. It is ranked second behind Harvest Moon: ANB (at 175 hours!)

Back