• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horus is 18 ladies!!!!! ;D

tjEQRl9.gif

The 22-24 cohort is for mods and sages only.

All you normals better stay out.

DISAPPEAR.

I'm 17, have been since early August... But now all my irl friends are turning 18 and having loads of birthday parties at bars so I can't go- some of them aren't but the majority are and keep inviting me, then they get all annoyed that I can't join them, but I'll be able to enjoy my 18th with all of them next year! (Not like I'm stealing all their ideas to have a super-amazing 18th Birthday Party!)

I'm gonna be 21 next month lol :x
My family shames me for playing animal crossing :(

I'm 11 but at least I'm not snooty and "Like oh my god", unlike some other girls my age.

You get people like that no matter how old you are. That's just how they're always going to be. ;; It might seem like the majority of people you know are like that, but so what? As long as you keep yourself to yourself and they aren't bothering you, then I don't see much wrong with it, even though I know it can be kind of annoying since I know girls like that too. xD

On topic though: I'm 15! nwn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back