• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How to commit to NL?!

That's great.
I reset my town before because it wasn't my cup of tea and I felt like I rushed in the game.
Good luck with your town.

Last edited:
I only reset my town for like 10 minutes and I wasn't looking for anything, really. :)

Don't attend giveaways, earn your own money to pay your loan, commit to the arts of breeding hybrids.

Achieve your own silver and gold tools, with the exception of the gold watering can which you'll need to grow hybrids.

That's pretty much my M.O. too (though you don't need the gold can for hybrids, I have some already without it). I like to meander through the game, taking my time, and allowing it to unfurl like the petals of a rosebud. I try not to read spoilers, and exercise patience in development. Whatever you do - DO NOT MAKE IT A CHORE - anything that seems like work, looses its allure of fun. Also, include others! I fell in love with the series during the launch of the original AC, in large part because I played with family! We'd compete for the various trophies, the houses, and aided and joked about each others decor. It was a distinct BLAST! Most of all, just have FUN!

Lastly - And if starting over is your idea of a good time, well that's ok too. The point is to play in the way YOU enjoy it most. Fresh starts are exciting. New people, new opportunities. No harm in that either...

Last edited:
Back