• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How to deal with villagers you don't like.

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
Do you have someone living in your town that you would DIE to have move out? Did they perhaps move in on top of a path? Or maybe they moved in unexpectedly via streetpass and took your dreamie's spot? Well, you're in luck. I have devised a plan to boot them out! Never fear, xSuperMario64x is here!!

I decided to create this blog when Frank moved into my town after I invited someone over to get Cherry. Not only did he take the open spot as the 10th villager, but he moved in right on top of a plot of trees! For me, this is completely unacceptable. But in the next 2 hours, I figured out how to boot out villagers I don't like to make room for dreamies. I had Dizzy and Frank taking up spaces, and I just got Dizzy to leave. My next victim will be Frank!!

Here are the steps to take:

1. DON'T FRET! If the villager moved in on top of a path or an area you had reserved, don't get mad and throw your 3DS at the wall! He/she will leave eventually, and you'll have that space open again before you know it!

2. Make sure that the person you want to kick out isn't brand new. If the villager you want to move out just moved in recently, you will have to wait until either another new person moves in, or about 2-3 in-game weeks after they move in. You have to give them time to get comfortable enough that they'll want to leave.

3. Become as close of friends with them as you can. You might be asking, why would I be nice to someone I hate? Well, have you noticed that only the villagers you like want to move out? It's because you have to be good friends with the person before they'll want to leave. If the person you hate asks for fruit, give them fruit!!

4. You will need to time-travel foward on daily increments. About 3 days after the new, much-hated villager is officially in your town, another will ask to leave. You will want to check this as often as possible. Walk by EVERY person in your town. If not everyone is outside at the time, set the clock a few hours ahead. When a person asks to move out, and it is someone you want to keep, tell them no, and set the clock back to the day that you started on. For instance, Frank officially moved in on July 31, and Filbert wanted to leave on August 3. I told him no, set the clock back to July 31, and repeated the process. You will want to check every day. If you skip days, you take the risk on someone moving out that you don't want to move out!

5. Eventually, after doing this process a lot, a villager you hate will want to leave! By this point, you will probably be really good friends with the villager. They will have asked many favors, started calling you nicknames, and come over to your house many times. Now, since you're really good friends with them, they'll decide that they're bored with you, and want to move out! It worked for me! After I did the process about 5-6 times, Dizzy finally asked to move out. And guess what? He's gone! Now I have room for Bangle to move in!

The process took me about 2 hours to do, but I feel that it is completely worth it! Now, after Bangle moves in, I will become BFFies with Frank, and he will ask to leave!! :D

Good luck trying this out on your own!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment and ask me!

I sent someone a piece of trash and said, "you're trash, just like what I'm sending you." ... sorry but I got Ken to move out from in front of my bridge, then someone else moved there, and now this person moved there.. I never got a reply to my letter...

sunwolfx;bt12866 said:
I sent someone a piece of trash and said, "you're trash, just like what I'm sending you." ... sorry but I got Ken to move out from in front of my bridge, then someone else moved there, and now this person moved there.. I never got a reply to my letter...

Well I just used this method to make Frank leave today, and it took about an hour. Try to use it in your town!

He literally only lived in my town for 1.5 days and he's already gone.

Last edited:
Back