• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How to earn 400,000 bells in 30 minutes!

Hamusuta

miss juicy baby!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
I found this video so helpful, so I'm going to show you guys who haven't seen it yet:

Awesome. I should try this on my japanese version since it has the island

Haha ikr, this will be the way I probably make my money after I get the island :) Dunno what I'm going to do before that, probably just sell fish and bugs... the usual.

That's brilliant! Also the video is really cute with the fast-forwarding. ^_^

I just wonder if you can ever replant all those trees in the center part of the island?

That's brilliant! Also the video is really cute with the fast-forwarding. ^_^

I just wonder if you can ever replant all those trees in the center part of the island?
Of course you can! (or i hope so)

How do you do the sneaky sneaky?
(Don't have the game until Friday :()

If you mean sneaking up on the bug then its usually the action button being held (X/Y I imagine) then letting go of it when near. And walking slowly of course.

For those without the game yet, you hold down the A button to slow your movement while holding a net.

Also, everything automatically re-grows whenever you visit the island. So, it's impossible to permanently get rid of those trees.

I tried this over and over again and I'm finally able to get my house maxed out
awww yeee

Back