• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How To Get A Perfect Town: Animal Crossing Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
*In this thread I am going to explain how to get a perfect town! I found all of the information on an Animal Crossing Wiki and copied it here, so all of the credit goes to the website. I will put the link after the information if anyone wants to go there instead, but in case the link doesn't work I will put down all of the information here so it's easy to access. :)*

How To Get A Perfect Town

A perfect town refers to when the player's town is in perfect condition. The condition is based on an acre system. The acre system divides the town into acres, each 16x16 squares. To get a perfect town, each acre must have a specific amount of trees and flowers to achieve the perfect town status. To check a town's status, talk to Pelly or Phyllis in the civic center at the town hall (Wild World or City Folk), or Isabelle in the town hall (New Leaf). The main purpose for getting a perfect town is to obtain a golden watering can. You must maintain the perfect town status for 15 days to be able to get it. Below are tips on how to get a perfect town:

1. Plant 12-16 trees and 6-10 flowers in an acre. For more variety, add coconut/banana trees and fruit trees where available. Rivers count too, so instead of estimating the space in the river, start from the other side of town.

2. Remove all weeds. About 3-4 weeds spawn daily. Leaving weeds to grow will negatively affect the town status. Dandelions are weeds, too, but count as flowers. Clovers are weeds, but do not bring negative affects to the town's status.

3. Pick up everything lying around your town. They are considered trash and affect your town status. Seashells and fruits do not affect this, although you may want to if you want to make your town look tidy.

4. You will need a normal/silver watering can to water your flowers every day to prevent wilting. Wilted flowers will affect the town status. Like weeds, 3-4 [wilted] flowers also spawn daily.

In Animal Crossing: City Folk, a windmill can help the town status. To get one, first donate 200,000 Bells to the town fund to get a bridge, then donate 500,000 to get a fountain, and lastly, 1,000,000 Bells to get a windmill, or you may select a lighthouse instead.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Pelly: This one is from someone who'd rather remain nameless... "Ugh! This place is the worst! Seriously, what's up with this town?! Here, there, everywhere! Everything I see looks terrible!" You know, I think if we added some green, it would really help...

Advice: Not only do you need to add more trees, but there's something seriously wrong with your town. Chances are there's trash, weeds, or a rafflesia present. Make sure you get rid of these things!

Pelly: "It may seem odd to write this but...can't you take better care of our town?" That's what the message says. He was holding back, but his sadness is clear. You know, I think if we added some green, it would really help.

Advice: This is an extreme message conveying that a particular area needs more trees. This message was triggered after all the trees were removed from a particular acre.

Pelly: "Hmm...Well, it's not passing, but it's not failing either. Like, more than milk, but not quite a milkshake, know what I mean?!" Hmm...Sounds like there's nothing this resident likes or dislikes in particular. You know, I think if we added some green, it would really help...

Advice: This message appears when there is an acre with too little greenery in it. In testing, this message was triggered by having acres with less than 10 trees and no flowers. It is important to note that there is a single acre with too many trees and an acre with too few trees, Pelly will tell you that there are "too many trees." The "too many trees" message overrides the "too few trees" message. Thus, if you immediately chop down a tree to satisfy the "too few trees" message, do not automatically assume that chopping down that tree caused the problem. There are likely too few trees in a different acre.

Pelly: "Hmm...Well, it's not passing, but it's not failing either. Like, more than milk, but not quite a milkshake, know what I mean?!" Hmm...Sounds like there's nothing this resident likes or dislikes in particular. Hm, I'll bet the problem is that there are too many trees...

Advice: In general, this is triggered when a single acre contains more than 17 trees. Flowers do not contribute to this message. Locate the acre with the excess trees and remove some. There may be some acres in double river towns that may have a lower tree threshold. If you cannot locate an acre with more than 17 trees, check acres where there are "islands" or river forks.

Pelly: "[your town] is a clean and decent place. But it feels like something's good." Well, at least this person sounds content. You can't be ecstatic all the time. Everyone needs to work together if [your town] is to be the best town around!"

Advice: This message can be triggered when every acre has between 15 and 19 trees (or the flower equivalent). Some acres may be perfect, but you are just shy of the magic eight that you need to get an overall perfect rating. Basically, there's nothing offensive about your town, but it lacks that certain zing. Refer to the acre section of this guide to determine what acres you need to fix, and how.

Pelly: "[your town] is a great place to be! It's come a long way!" Sounds like this resident is very happy. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could keep [your town] this livable forever?!

Advice: You have met the requirement of 52 perfect acres, and 69 decent acres. You don't have to do anything else except to make sure it stays this way.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

The "perfect" rating - "Fantastic! [town name] is in great shape right now! Yep, it's pretty sweeeeet!"

The "decent" rating - "This town is fantastic! But even so, it still seems to be missing something..."

The "so-so" rating - "Hmm, it's not a passing grade, but it's not a failing grade either. I'd give it a D plus. Maybe a C minus on a good day."

The "good" rating - "I'm not sure what good it will do to write this, but...Could you do and be a bit more thoughtful about your town? Because at this rate..."

The "worst" rating - "This place is the pits! Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong! There's not a single thing I like in this town!"

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Isabelle will read out what the citizen-satisfaction committee says about your town. She will also report what is missing in your town.

Isabelle: "Hmm...It's not a passing grade, but it's not really failing either...so middle ground!"It's like this town is more than friends but not really a couple yet. It needs real commitment!

Isabelle: "Well, they're certainly giving it their all! The difficult change is the reason town building is so worth it!"

Isabelle: "It's great! The very best town ever! I wouldn't mind being a mayor again for a town that looks like this!" The survey also says the citizens feel [town name] is the best place ever! They wouldn't want to leave!

Thank you for reading this! I hope I helped everyone out who had a question about this. If you have any more questions or corrections, please let me know and I will respond right away! Thanks!

LINK
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Town

Last edited:
Back