• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How to make a REAL Halo comic

I find your signiture very funny. You say you think you're dumb, and your sig says Quote "I'm a code-cracking genius" :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy: :gyroidveryhappy:

Sizzler_Puddle said:
oh yes. It proves that all people have a hard time drawing on Paint, and making it funny
Calling Paint a horrible program is really stupid. I sprite, which is an art form, and we use Paint.

UltraByte said:
Sizzler_Puddle said:
oh yes. It proves that all people have a hard time drawing on Paint, and making it funny
Calling Paint a horrible program is really stupid. I sprite, which is an art form, and we use Paint.
What?? I never said it was horrible!!! Sorry!

:(

UltraByte said:
Sizzler_Puddle said:
She didn't really call it a horrible program. She just said all people have trouble using it.

Even though that's not even true.

Sizzler_Puddle said:
so that proves that I'm stupid don't it?

<_<
*Thinks for a moment*

Yeah, it does.

And yes, it is a plasma grenade. If you understand the game you will understand the comic, which took oh, I don't know, five minutes to make, including thinking of the text at the bottom?

Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Sizzler_Puddle said:
She didn't really call it a horrible program. She just said all people have trouble using it.

Who's this "SHE"?

Pichubro said:
Fabio said:
theark_halox_001.PNG
All I can think of is, "Is it a spider?"
...RvB ftw.
And anyway, it made me laugh.

Sizzler_Puddle said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Sizzler_Puddle said:

Who's this "SHE"?
You, unless you're a guy.

UltraByte said:
Sizzler_Puddle said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Sizzler_Puddle said:

Who's this "SHE"?
You, unless you're a guy.
Er...Oh yeah...um, I AM a girl! hehe.... :r

Ha.

Seems more Halo 1 oriented than General Halo.*somehow possibly a spoiler of halo 2 possibly but not really* The Master CHeif knows this stuff by The end of Halo 2*/spoiler-thing*

I found it slightly funny. But I liked Pichubro's avatar the best. I can relate. That red guy with the sword is my friend Jake, and the dead blue guy is... My other friend. Bob. :r

Back