• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How to use fertilizer?

I'm fairly certain you just dig a hole and bury it next to either flowers you want to breed or next to a newly planted tree. :)

agreed. I buy it to get the golden shovel but I don't even bury it anymore. It never works for me.

For realz? It helps me a lot. o-o
Me too. I bury it in the middle of the flowers I'm trying to hybridize, then I water them as usual with my golden watering can. The next day, I always have a new hybrid from that patch. It works for me on the beach as well.

It just increases the chances of getting a hybrid flower or perfect fruit from a tree of the tree/flower you planted the fertilizer next to. You won't necessarily see the results instantly but it does work.

Hi eveyone
For the development of flower fertilizing is very important. I have a lawn and mostly i fertilize here for the well development of grass .I usually used this by just throwing on the soil digging is not important .

I have my hybrids planted in a checkered way

XOXOXOX
OXOXOXO
XOXOXOX

O=empty spot
X=flower

Where to I put the fertilizer? on all the O spots?

I have my hybrids planted in a checkered way

XOXOXOX
OXOXOXO
XOXOXOX

O=empty spot
X=flower

Where to I put the fertilizer? on all the O spots?

That's how I do it, except I usually only have one bag of fertilizer. I don't know for sure, but I assume that the fertilizer should be touching the tiles the flowers you want to cross-breed.

Wow, I'm amazed -- I was using it daily and never got a single flower. I'll start trying again!

Back