• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How will you get your first bells?

MrDarragh

Animal Crossing Veteran!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Hey,

I've been thinking about how I will get my first few thousand bells and contemplating whether to donate the fossils I find or sell them to make bells? Same goes for bugs and fish obviously ;]

When I start the game, I'm going to collect all the fruit from the trees and try to sell a large majority of it in another town, while also collecting some fruit to plant some new trees! I'll dig up all the fossils, hit all the rocks, collect all the bugs etc.. Oh and grab the shells from the beach!

Will you be donating your fossils and bugs etc, or just selling them for the money?

- Also, is there any rare fossils which can only be found once, because I don't want to sell them and then never be able to get it again!

Ill be grabbing loads of seashells and some fruit and if I have the net and the shovel, i wont be donating to the museum just yet :p

I will be donating my bugs and fish to the museum as I want to start my collection. I like your idea about fruit and have some family and friends set up to do that with. I had read somewhere (maybe here) about collecting beetles on the island beach at night making a lot of bells. Looking forward to other ideas too.

Only a week to go in NA! Can't wait for my bundle!

Selling seashells and bugs/fish. I donate the first of anything I catch to the museum though. Maybe some fruit too.

I think by selling fruit and gathering sea shells, I'll donate my first bugs, fish and fossils!

There's always the old money rock...

But I don't think I would start using that right away. Probably fruit, shells and fish first. I want to trade fruits as soon as possible though to have a steady foreign fruit income.

I will suck Tom Nook for cash.
HNI_0077.JPG
We are both looking forward to your...services. 8D

ontopicccc: I'll make bells from catching beetles and sharks at night.

lol^^^^

I'm going to donate everything to the museum first and then sell any spare ones

I'm immediately trading massive amounts of fruit with friends. I refuse to sell any fossils, fish, or bugs that haven't been donated first.

I'm immediately trading massive amounts of fruit with friends. I refuse to sell any fossils, fish, or bugs that haven't been donated first.

Mind if I ask why? I thought about doing this but other than you finish the museum faster, I couldn't think of any other reasons ;/

Mind if I ask why? I thought about doing this but other than you finish the museum faster, I couldn't think of any other reasons ;/

For that reason exactly, to finish the museum faster. Besides, you can only catch so many fish or bugs in one time of the year so sacrificing a few bugs and fish to donate VS just selling is not a problem at all.

2 words! Town Ordinance!

Set your town to the Rich Town/Money Town ordinance for the few days of play and sell everything at Re-Tail!
More cash for your stuff when you sell!
Sadly, the draw-back to rich town is the cost raise when you buy stuff.

Though I'll probably have my official Ordinance set by day 3 of play.

2 words! Town Ordinance!

Set your town to the Rich Town/Money Town ordinance for the few days of play and sell everything at Re-Tail!
More cash for your stuff when you sell!
Sadly, the draw-back to rich town is the cost raise when you buy stuff.

Though I'll probably have my official Ordinance set by day 3 of play.

I don't get the Rich Town Ordinance.. I've been told that it raises sell and buy price equally, practically making no difference.

I'll just visit someone elses rich town! xD

I'll probably play alone for the first few days so that's why I'd set Rich Town for 1-3 days.

Though if you sell are Re-Tail (LinandKo on youtube said about it.) than you're stuff sells higher the at Nookings Juction.
So most likely I'll just sell and Re-tail for a couple days.

Back