• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How will you get your first bells?

I'll probably end up selling the soul of the first animal i see that i don't like in my village.
tbh i probably won't get much for it tho.

(but seriously, I'll just end up selling everything i can pick up first, then getting tools for everything else. then when i get the island, i will be swimming in cash.)

hrm. I usually donate everything I can and take it slow with gaining my bells. But it seems there are plenty of ways to make bells in this version so I doubt I will be missing out on much.

I'll probably take it easy and sell fruit, fish and bugs. As soon as I pay off my houses though, I'm focusing on community projects, preferably the Dream Suite.

As Mayor, I plan on taxing things like drinking water and air. Villagers will be forced to work my rare fruit crops and tend to my hybrid flowers while I spend my days on the Island, living it up with fruity drinks and working on my tan.

Mostly just fishing though. I am addicted to fishing.

As Mayor, I plan on taxing things like drinking water and air. Villagers will be forced to work my rare fruit crops and tend to my hybrid flowers while I spend my days on the Island, living it up with fruity drinks and working on my tan.

Mostly just fishing though. I am addicted to fishing.

I like this.

Just selling stuff I don't want. And of course fruit and fish (doubles).

Back