• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Huck RV visits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparklingsmile

❤Mayor Nanya❤
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (60) +
I have Huck in my campground and anyone is allowed to visit him! Please be aware each item costs 3 Meow Coupons each and you can only get three items per day, so If you would like to visit again you'll need to time travel to get the rest of the items or If you have an alt you can come back.

I'll allow three people at a time to visit, so when you arrive please wait by the train station before I guide the group to the campgrounds, If you at any time run off on your own, I will end the visit, delete you and then allow others to come in. Please walk do not run and be respectful. :) This visit is completely free and no form of payment is needed.

If you have negative ratings I have a right to deny you entering my town, don't take offense to this, I am just being safe.

Huck.jpg
Huck's items

Last edited:
I'd like to visit to see what's in stock in his RV, please :) Thank you sooooo much!

Of course! I'll add you right away, I like to take in groups but If no one comments in a few minutes I'll allow you to enter and come in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back