• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway HUGE RESETTING GIVEAWAY - Hybrids, WA/Unorderables, bushes, streetpass, and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello dear! may ii come by? im super sorry ii totally forgot ii have the gorgeous set in my storage, ii was cleaning yesterday and was like omg ii do have it.. sorry you went to the trouble of looking for it.. bht ii did see another set you had!! :)

Hey sorry I didn't see this until now!! I'm currently cooking but I'll open my gates for you :) feel free to stop by anytime, just know I'll probably be afk!

I'll open my gate for both of you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oof missed this comment,you can revisit as well! ^^

Hey. Umm. . . something just came up irl. I'll try to get back on here in a little while. How long will you be free?

Hey. Umm. . . something just came up irl. I'll try to get back on here in a little while. How long will you be free?

No problem, I'll be here for another hour or so. If that doesn't work for you I'll be back tomorrow around this time as well ^^

No problem, I'll be here for another hour or so. If that doesn't work for you I'll be back tomorrow around this time as well ^^

Awesome! I'll reply when I can. I started making dinner then realized you had opened for me. xD Can't abandon my dinner or else my house will burn down.

Should be 30 minutes or less!

Okey! I finished my dinner. I am available whenever you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back