• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling HYBRID FLOWER BONANZA (NEW SKULL WATERFALL!)

Daaaaaang! Is there anything left? How did you acquire so many? 😍

Daaaaaang! Is there anything left? How did you acquire so many? 😍

I love flowers. I love dark flowers. all of them. I'm landscaping in game currently.

For a few days now I've been breeding them just for friends, and enjoyed it. So now I'm opening up a cheap shop to let everyone find hard to find flowers.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you! Hoping to stock up on pink and purple hyacinths

Both are available

I'd like to do one trip please! aw nvm

Just wondering if there was any way to check what position you're currently at in the queue if you've already signed up? c: No worries if not, I know you have a lot of people asking to come through!

Just wondering if there was any way to check what position you're currently at in the queue if you've already signed up? c: No worries if not, I know you have a lot of people asking to come through!
Sending invites to the next 5 after dreamytoon

Green mums still very very very abundant. Many scattered through the lower left and right corners, nooks corner, behind able sisters, and in Ankha's vicinity. Please don't worry about there being enough. Many secret rare flowers hidden behind trees and available out in the open.

Please look carefully.

Oh, and please be nice to Pietro. Honk honk!

Invites being sent out now.

Pink mum patch lower left

Last edited:
When you open back up could I come for some black roses?
possibly two trips?

I had signed up for one trip, is it okay if I do 2?

Can we still request? Or would you rather wait till the queue ends?
If you are, may I join? For 2 trips?
If not, I shall patiently refresh the page :) haha

Back