• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrid Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialTrader

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (93) +
I have ALL hybrid flowers, INCLUDING BLUE ROSES!!! TBT or IGB accepted, make an offer. I’ll get back to you ASAP :)

Last edited:
that’s okay I have specified that I do not have blue roses. I am trying for them right now. I only have one so far, I can contact you when I have them if you wish

chiquita_banana that price is a bit low, wouldn’t you agree? I would prefer TBT. The way that TBT works is that I give you the flower and then you go to my page and transfer me the funds

Last edited:
ahh i'm sorry, i skipped that part whoops. you don't have to contact me once you get them, that's okay :) thank you!

Hello! Could I get:
5 Pink Cosmos
8 Orange Tulips
8 Orange Lilies
4 Purple Tulips

As I don't have much TBT, could I give you 5,000 IGB per hybrid?
Total: 125,000 IGB

I can pick them up as well if that makes it easier.
Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Jules, yes, I can agree to that. And I would prefer to deliver because my town is too full of flowers :)

chiquita_banana, I am available any time. Please contact me through a direct message when either of you are available for trade

How many pink, purple and blue roses you have? Could I also pay with IGB, depends on the price:)

Available currently I have between 7 and 10 of every flower available. It’s not trouble at all to make more though! So you just let me know Lily Mayor. Yes, I accept IGB :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

100 Black Roses will take some tome for me because like I said I have about 9 gold roses right now and a bit more than 9 black roses. So I will breed the black roses and then have to turn them to gold. I would love to do this for you though. Could you give me a couple days to complete the order? Thanks!

could i have 5 blue roses, 5 purple roses, 3 black roses, 5 gold roses, 5 black cosmos, and 1 orange rose please? i can do up to 1mill bells for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back