• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrid Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have 2 purple tulips, and are they genuine? Reason I ask is because I have dealt with some hacked flowers before.

Hello! I need a lot of flowers since I'm currently landscaping my town here's a list:
Black cosmos x10
Blue pansies x5
Purple pansies x10
Orange lilies x10
Pink lilies x10
Black lilies x10
Orange roses x5
Pink roses x5
Purple roses x10
Blue roses x10
Black roses x5
Pink tulips x10
Orange tulips x10
Purple tulips x10
Black tulips x5

I can only pay IGB tho since I still have few TBT :( I pay about 10k per hybrid, then 30k each for the black ones. If I did my math correctly, it's a total of 1.8 mil IGB. Is that okay with you? :)

Last edited:
That’s absoluteky fine! The only thing I can’t supply you with is the purple pansies. Let me know when you’re available and I’ll start on your order right away :)

That's okay! I'm sorry I wasn't able to see your reply right away. I have to leave for a while. Maybe later around 1pm ish? (GMT +8). Also depends on your availability tho. I'm available till 10:30pm GMT+8 :D

i need a bunch of roses, orange, blue and black. mostly orange and blue though. i noticed that you said blue cost more which is okay. i might have to buy in intervals bc i dont that many TBT but i do have 99k IGB if i have to pay a difference?

also i didnt see gold roses were a thing, id like some gold roses too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back