• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrid Overstock Sale! [Blue Roses, Green Mums, Purple Hyacinths, Lily-of-the-valley, etc.]

I'd like to buy 5 purple windflowers, 5 purple hyacinth, and 5 green mums for 5NMT?
Hi! I can absolutely sell you those flowers. I'm just trying to catch up on a few orders and then I can get with you :)

Hi! I can absolutely sell you those flowers. I'm just trying to catch up on a few orders and then I can get with you :)
No problem, just let me know when you're available and I'll send you a dodo.

hello! may i get 3 blue roses, 4 black lilies, 4 black roses, and 8 blue hyacinth for 5 nmts? :)

Can I buy 3 Purple Windflowers for 1nmt please?
Hi! I'm sorry I had to catch up with orders XD I can deliver your flowers if you're still interested. Just send me a dodo code :)
Post automatically merged:

hello! may i get 3 blue roses, 4 black lilies, 4 black roses, and 8 blue hyacinth for 5 nmts? :)
Absolutely! May I PM you later for a dodo code when I'm ready to deliver the flowers? Just need to catch up on some orders :)

Hiya! Feel free to say no since it’s a big order but can I get 1nmt order for each flower except the windflowers? I think that’s 22 nmt’s in total? Thank you! No rush! :)

if it's ok can I add to my order making it:
4 blue windflowers
3 purple hyacinths
1 blue hyacinth
2 blue roses
for 3nmt please?

3 Purple Windflowers
3 Purple Pansies
3 Black Cosmos

If still available for the 3 nmt total, thank you. :)

Hello, could I please get all the purple hyacinths you have left please?

could i get 4 pink hyacinths 3 blue roses for 2 NMT? o v o
Hi! I'm sorry I was already asleep by the time you messaged me XD I can definitely get you those flowers if you're still interested.

3 Purple Windflowers
3 Purple Pansies
3 Black Cosmos

If still available for the 3 nmt total, thank you. :)
Yup! They're still available if you still want them! (Sorry I had already fallen asleep for the night when you messaged me earlier)

Do you have any Green Mums left? I would like 6 if you have that many left.
Just woke up XD I do have some mums left if you're still interested!

Reactions: meo
Back