• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Hybrids: DESPERATE for purple roses!

Que

Professional Procrastinator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0235-1199-4711
Island
Amber
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (60) +
CURRENT OFFER: 10,000 IGB or 5 TBT per PURPLE ROSE, offer lasts for the first 10 purple roses!
(here's to hoping this will help, I'm desperate ;^;

In my endless quest to drown my town in pink hyacinths, blue roses (and gold), I figured my journey would be easier if. Y'know. I just paid for some of it... SO HERE WE ARE!

Depending on my utter desperation and need, I'll update this and pay more for those I want most. I'm also willing to trade!

I have cosmos, windflowers, hyacinths, tulips and a few roses. My roses are for rose x rose trading only, as I haven't been lucky enough to get them in the store nor find them yet on Mystery islands, so a bit iffy there. BUT let's talk what I'm willing to pay, hm?

PS-: I don't care which color it is, I want a lot of all of them!

PPS-: I pay IGB bells, but if need be, TB is fine too!

... PPPS-: If it's not in these lists, I don't want it, so no need to try and ask! Thanks nun

Yellow/White Mums: 500 IGB per flower
Red Mums: 1000 IGB per flower
Red Roses: 1000 IGB per flower
Violets: 3000 IGB per flower
Red/White Carnations: 5000 IGB per flower
Pink/Purple Roses: 3000 IGB per flower
Black Roses: 2000 IGB per flower
Blue Roses: 4000 IGB
Gold Roses: 6000 IGB per flower

Blue/Purple pansies: 2000 IGB per flower

Orange Hyacinth: 1000 IGB per flower
Purple Hyacinth: 3000 IGB per flower
Blue Hyacinth: 500 IGB per flower

Pink Tulips: 1000 IGB per flower

Pink/Purple/Green Mums: 3000 IGB per flower

Pink Carnations: 5000 IGB per flower

Feel free to offer trades! I prefer hybrid x hybrid, normal x normal, 2x normal x hybrid!
Red/White/Yellow/Orange(18) Pansy
Red/White/Black(5) Tulip
Orange/Red/White/Pink(1) Windflower
White/Yellow/Red/Orange(1) Cosmos
Red/White/Yellow Hyacinth
Red/White/Yellow Lilly

Last edited:
hi! may i buy 5 orange Hyacinths?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh sorry... i thought you were selling these.. nevermind lol :)

hello! here's what i have~

- 5 red mum bags
- 5 white rose bags
- 4 yellow rose bags (i can bring a stem to make it an even 5)

i was wondering is you had 2 of each cosmos color in return? if not i can accept igb too!

Last edited:
If you have any spare black flowers, I could use one to attract peacock butterflies, but otherwise, does IGB work?

I have 2 black tulips? Would that be good? Thinking that'd be the equivalent of 1x black tulip = 2 lillies - do you want both? I'll of course pay for the rest in IGB!

hello! here's what i have~

- 5 red mum bags
- 5 white rose bags
- 4 yellow rose bags (i can bring a stem to make it an even 5)

i was wondering is you had 2 of each cosmos color in return? if not i can accept igb too!

I have all normal cosmos colors and 1 orange hybrid cosmos I'd love to keep for now. Do you want x5 of the normal cosmos in trade for your mums and roses?

Last edited:
I have 2 black tulips? Would that be good? Thinking that'd be the equivalent of 1x black tulip = 2 lillies - do you want both? I'll of course pay for the rest in IGB!

Sure! Let me run around and see how many I can grab, and I’ll let you know! Is there a max to how many you’d like?

I have all normal cosmos colors and 1 orange hybrid cosmos I'd love to keep for now. Do you want x5 of the normal cosmos in trade for your mums and roses?

i'll take 5 of each normal color, sure!

Sure! Let me run around and see how many I can grab, and I’ll let you know! Is there a max to how many you’d like?

Well I think my max would be at 8 of each, I'm just as broke as the rest of the gang on TBT and kinda wanna keep money for other flowers too - but boy oh boy am I excited for your lillies!

i'll take 5 of each normal color, sure!

Awesome! I'm still unsure if friend codes are needed since the Dodo codes, but here it is anyway

SW-0235-1199-4711

Edit: Gates are open! Feel free to pop in when ready nun

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm still unsure if friend codes are needed since the Dodo codes, but here it is anyway

SW-0235-1199-4711

added! would you like me to visit your island or come to mine?

edit: nvm, omw~

Last edited:
added! would you like me to visit your island or come to mine?

My gates are open but I can also pop over to yours, choice is yours! For now I'm just collecting your flowers hehe

Well I think my max would be at 8 of each, I'm just as broke as the rest of the gang on TBT and kinda wanna keep money for other flowers too - but boy oh boy am I excited for your lillies!

SW-0235-1199-4711

Edit: Gates are open! Feel free to pop in when ready nun

Sent you a friend request! I’ll drop in when you’re ready!

Hi, I have 6 pink hyacinths and 8 blue hyacinths available! Can you trade TBT?

Sure thing! How much you want for all of them?

uH how much do hybrids normally go for? i'll do however much TBT you want (i just need TBT LOL)
Do you want me to add you or come thru dodo code?

Hello! If you don't mind a wait I could possibly breed all the mums you need? I'd prefer IGB but i'll gladly trade them for resources etc!

uH how much do hybrids normally go for? i'll do however much TBT you want (i just need TBT LOL)
Do you want me to add you or come thru dodo code?

Not quite sure, I haven't really checked for TBT prices (not IGB prices either - I just went with what I want to pay for them out of pure desperation) Hm, does 50 TBT for all of them seem fair? I don't know the value of them on here anymore, it seems to rise and fall a lot;;

Hello! If you don't mind a wait I could possibly breed all the mums you need? I'd prefer IGB but i'll gladly trade them for resources etc!

Of course!! I'll actively be seeking flowers for a while, I'm completely okay with waiting as long as I get some sweet, sweet flowers *^*

Back