• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Hybrids: DESPERATE for purple roses!

Not quite sure, I haven't really checked for TBT prices (not IGB prices either - I just went with what I want to pay for them out of pure desperation) Hm, does 50 TBT for all of them seem fair? I don't know the value of them on here anymore, it seems to rise and fall a lot;;

thats great! PM me your dodo code when you're ready ^^

Not quite sure, I haven't really checked for TBT prices (not IGB prices either - I just went with what I want to pay for them out of pure desperation) Hm, does 50 TBT for all of them seem fair? I don't know the value of them on here anymore, it seems to rise and fall a lot;;

Of course!! I'll actively be seeking flowers for a while, I'm completely okay with waiting as long as I get some sweet, sweet flowers *^*

Ohhh, excellent! How many of each color did you need? :)

Ohhh, excellent! How many of each color did you need? :)

I'm especially desperate for the green and pink mums, I'd love as many of those as I could possibly get my hands on! Maybe 6-10 of each? Depending on your luck of course, just bring the ones you can make and I'll make sure to pay whatever you need then ^u^

Edited prices, more flowers and what I have for trade! Still looking to create every pollen allergist's nightmare and got plenty of bells to spare >u>

i have a bunch of white/yellow mums lying around as well as both of those seeds in my store rn! i can do 5-10 each of the flowers once i find them, do you want some of the seeds too?

i have a bunch of white/yellow mums lying around as well as both of those seeds in my store rn! i can do 5-10 each of the flowers once i find them, do you want some of the seeds too?

Sure thing! And seeds would be lovely too, I'll send you my Dodo code in PM for whenever you're ready with them!

Sure thing! And seeds would be lovely too, I'll send you my Dodo code in PM for whenever you're ready with them!

how many seeds should i buy? ^^ i have nine of each flower btw. will get ready head over as soon as u reply

so sorry for the wait btw ;; i had to get food

Last edited:
how many seeds should i buy? ^^ i have nine of each flower btw. will get ready head over as soon as u reply

so sorry for the wait btw ;; i had to get food

Ooo hmm, 15 of each? 30 flowers in total, 60k bells for you!

No problem, my console went to sleep so if you actually got over here I'm sorry you got kicked >< I'm here and ready now though! Sending you the new dodo code

Last edited:
Since I'm in desperate need for purple roses (I don't have a single one, been crazy unlucky with breeding them)

I'M PAYING 10,000 IGB per purple rose, or 5 TBT!

Offer is up to the first 10 purple roses!

Back