• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I actually got to play today! (Gracey and Fujimori 6/23/19)

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I know I'm still technically on an Animal Crossing break, but I actually had the energy and time to play today before I went to work today!

I had a loooooot of cleaning up to do. I had a billion weeds to pull, but I didn't mind. Gotta get that weeding badge, you know. I might just let a few weeds build up every time I play now, lol.

I went to Shampoodle and got Connie's hair color changed to blonde and Leota's to light green. I've seen her hair in light green in some of the official art, but I've also seen it light blue or white. I'm not sure if I like the green yet. I suppose I'll see how I feel about it the next time I'm able to play.

I got the QR machine unlocked for William. I got a tombstone QR code and made a little graveyard in front of William's house. I still need to get some skeletons to bury there now, and some hedges to enclose the area. I built a Street Lamp at one corner of it and I will build another on the other corner (as it is quite a wide area). It's going to look very eerie at night and I'm very excited.

I just went ahead and gave all the alts 10k bells each because I was tired of looking at tents, lol. Ezra's house will be done after this, as I only need one tiny room for him. Leota will also have one room, but it will be the largest it can be. Then I might alternate between building rooms for Connie and William. Ho-hum.

I also need some dang ole villagers to suggest PWPs soon or else Gracey is gonna get real boring real fast.

That's about all I did today in Gracey.

I had a bit of cleanup to do in Fujimori, but not nearly as much, as I've got the beautiful town ordinance. Mainly, I was getting rid of dandelions and bamboo shoots. I really like the look of bamboo in towns, but they are a pain to keep up with, lol.

Chops was gone when I loaded the game, too, which was very exciting, as I got to lay some paths down where his house was. I really want Sprinkle to move next, as her house is right where I want to put my second bridge, and I FINALLY got the wooden bridge and need to place it very badly. I think when I get home if I don't have any work that needs to be done, I will try the diving trick to get her to ping me to move.

Other than doing my dailies, I really didn't get a chance to do much more. I spent a lot of time in Gracey this morning and by the time I got to Fujimori, I was cutting it close to having to leave for work.

Hopefully I can play a little tonight, but I'm not counting on it. We just found out from our real estate agent that we still have so much left to do on our house, and we thought we were like a weekend away from being done. Basically, when I'm not working, I'm home either cleaning, packing, or working on a room in the house. It really stinks. I am super exhausted all the time, but I also am ready to move out of my house, so it's what we have to do. I wish real life was as easy as Animal Crossing when it comes to home renovation, lol.

Back