• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I ALMOST got NL early!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else going to try and get the game early? I'm getting up early just to call every store within a 50 mile radius of here!

Nah, I'm still going to stick to the digital version. Even if I could get it early the convenience of digital is something I can't part with.

Am I the only one who isn't making the connection between trying to get the game early and disrespecting poor people? o_O

As for me... well I have the bundle pre-ordered so I'll be waiting for it to be shipped anyhow. I'm not offended by anyone trying to get it early. Like Jake said.... it's only a few more days for me anyways?

HEY! You couldve spent that money you spent on the Poptart 3DS bundle on helping the poor! You're so selfish! Some kids don't even have money to play any games! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have done the same thing if I saw the game for sale early. And I would be happy for anyone here who got their hands on a copy before the release date. You gave it a good try, too bad the manager foiled your plan.

I've done a fair bit of volunteer work overseas and I'm also most likely going to call Best Buy tomorrow and see if I can't get some misinformed chap to bump my shipping up a bit. Now what those two have to do with each other.... I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back