I can... EDIT!

Oh, I guess I can't make polls...

:( It makes a lot more sense for the poll abilities to be lower than editing abilities...

PIKMIN042 said:
Oh, I guess I can't make polls...

:( It makes a lot more sense for the poll abilities to be lower than editing abilities...
maybe...maybe not? Only amdins can make polls at NSider... but I dont know.... everyhting will be good with the new ranks.

BAMBAM! said:
just so you know this isn't Nsider, and polls should be given from post 1. It is not like you can take advantage of it...
I don't think that should happen. Why? Well, some members would sign u pad make tons of polls about stupid things and polls that have no purpose.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
BAMBAM! said:
just so you know this isn't Nsider, and polls should be given from post 1. It is not like you can take advantage of it...
I don't think that should happen. Why? Well, some members would sign u pad make tons of polls about stupid things and polls that have no purpose.
Agreed, SMARTTECH, that's why we don't give out polls to members with low postcount.

BAMBAM! said:
but stil Polls are a part of posting, and if anyone did that, then banned probem solved.
Not banned, warned, suspended, then banned. If someone spams, delete it and warn them. Like BAMBAM! reportedly has been doing...

But if it repeats and the user has done other inappropriate things, I think that they've probably been warned enough by that time...

Back