I couldn't help laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSgt. Garrett said:
SSgt. Garrett Doesn't think animal cruelty is funny, especially to kitties.

Before you go telling me that it isn't for all I know is that cat is dead now judging by the video.
The cat survived.

I don't think animal cruelty is funny in the slightest, I laughed at how the woman looked so innocent before randomly deciding just to drop the cat in the bin.

Jas0n said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

Before you go telling me that it isn't for all I know is that cat is dead now judging by the video.
The cat survived.

I don't think animal cruelty is funny in the slightest, I laughed at how the woman looked so innocent before randomly deciding just to drop the cat in the bin.
:D True...

By the way, where was that camera from? It looked like just a random neighborhood, do you know of any people that own a security camera like that and have it aimed at their trash?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Jas0n said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

The cat survived.

By the way, where was that camera from? It looked like just a random neighborhood, do you know of any people that own a security camera like that and have it aimed at their trash?
They park their car outside their house, they set up a security camera to watch their car after they had their car smashed by some teenagers or something.

Jas0n said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Jas0n said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

The cat survived.

They park their car outside their house, they set up a security camera to watch their car after they had their car smashed by some teenagers or something.
Wow! Where are you getting this information by the way?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Jas0n said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSSgt. Garrett

Wow! Where are you getting this information by the way?
If you go directly to the YouTube video, there's link in the video description to a news post about it.

Apparently the woman was caught though, she's now in a *censored.2.0*ton of trouble with PETA and such.

Tyeforce said:
She *censored.3.0*ed with cats. Anonymous will find her and make her pay.
YES! People on /b/ were trying to find out where she lived, they narrowed it down to a certain area and now they're trying to find the street! <_<

YouLittleElly said:
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/pYyI51a463E&feature=topvideos'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/pYyI51a463E&feature=topvideos' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

REVENGEE
Lol granny abuse is much funnier imo!!! :p

What's the difference between a wheelie bin and a ginger?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Semi Inappropriate</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> A wheelie bin gets more *censored.8.3*. </div>

Mary had a little lamb,
But then she put that in the bin too.

How much better would it have been to see 'woman puts wheelie bin in *censored.8.3*.'

Zombie said:
Tyeforce said:
YES! People on /b/ were trying to find out where she lived, they narrowed it down to a certain area and now they're trying to find the street! <_<
shame what anonymous has turned into.

caturday was all well and good, but then the moralfags had to go and *censored.3.0* *censored.2.0* up.

oh well. i would rage if i saw someone being cruel to an animal. but anonymous shouldn't.

Doesn't she have a loving heart. I wish someone can throw her in a gigantic garbage can and see how she feels trapped in there for almost 16 hours. D:

Psychonaut said:
Zombie said:
Tyeforce said:
shame what anonymous has turned into.

caturday was all well and good, but then the moralfags had to go and *censored.3.0* *censored.2.0* up.

oh well. i would rage if i saw someone being cruel to an animal. but anonymous shouldn't.
*censored.3.0*ing moralfags. Always ruining the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back