• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I found em

Propaganda Man

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I made these over a year ago. And I found them.

fsdfsdf3vc.png

I'm not going to take any critisizim since it was made over a year ago. Either shut it or give me a helpful and nice suggestion.

I could also easily take the horns off but I think the original AC with the horns is better and easier for me.

I remember those, they were good. I promise that is the only compliment I will ever give you. But I do think we should use them.

XGT said:
I remember those, they were good. I promise that is the only compliment I will ever give you. But I do think we should use them.
That was two :rolleyes:

I'm also going to take away the dark blue in the hats.

Minoranza said:
XGT said:
That was two :rolleyes:

I'm also going to take away the dark blue in the hats.
Quiet. Anyways I think the dark blue is good.

Hm... I guess we could maybe use something like this. But people will probably want the defaults too... we could always have both.

I think they need to be more roundish than ovalish. Those look weird, and cool at the same time :p.

And I think the
Code:
:) and :D
smilies don't look like their happy, maybe you can move around their eyes to a different position.

Minoranza said:
I'm also working on animated ones. Like a winking one and a yes and no one.
If you can re-make all or most of the smilies we have in AC-form, then we should use 'em!

Could use way more shading, especially in the face... the horns are alright, but the rest of it looks much too flat...

i'd say it should be more rounded too... its all blocky.

but, its honestly better than what i could have done a year ago.

Yea is kind of blocky. Also you could try to fix the eyes like add a pupil or somthing. They look like they have no eyes and just have eye sockets.

XGT said:
Use them on what

Back