• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I got robbed 170k in turnips. >_>

K I'll give you them now, did you remove me from your list? I'll give them back now if you edit the first post to say I gave them back and am not a bad guy. Also please stay my friend.

BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:
1,700 does not equal 170k.

170k is 170,000.

And that's your math lesson for the day.
I'm confused. >_<
The topic of the post says "I got robbed 170k in turnips."

Adding k to the end of a number means it's that number times 1000. So the topic says "I got robbed 170,000 in turnips."

When really it was only 1,700. If someone wants to write 1,700 with a k, it would be 1.7k.

lmao you're hopeless xD

I meant 170k bells worth of turnips. Yes I'm aware I lost 1.7k turnips but they were 100 each

BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:

170k is 170,000.

I'm confused. >_<

<big>EDIT- He meant 170k in money leelu</big>
Alright I misunderstood. Good luck selling your turnips for more than 100 bells a piece, my stalk market keeps going down, in the 50's now.

leelu said:
BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:

170k is 170,000.

I'm confused. >_<
The topic of the post says "I got robbed 170k in turnips."

Adding k to the end of a number means it's that number times 1000. So the topic says "I got robbed 170,000 in turnips."

When really it was only 1,700. If someone wants to write 1,700 with a k, it would be 1.7k.
Is your gate open keko? And shut up leelu, he meant 170k worth of turnips, notice the use of the word "in"?

leelu said:
BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:

170k is 170,000.

I'm confused. >_<

<big>EDIT- He meant 170k in money leelu</big>
Alright I misunderstood. Good luck selling your turnips for more than 100 bells a piece, my stalk market keeps going down, in the 50's now.
Isn't it stock?

Eh.

Grand Theft is fun.

BowzaTheKing said:
Is your gate open keko? And shut up leelu, he meant 170k worth of turnips, notice the use of the word "in"?
Chill out, I already said I misunderstood.

leelu said:
BowzaTheKing said:
Sorry I didn't see. And keko please still be my friend and change the first post of the topic. You're making me and my friend look bad.
:huh: :gyroidconfused:

BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:
BowzaTheKing said:
Sorry I didn't see. And keko please still be my friend and change the first post of the topic. You're making me and my friend look bad.
:huh: :gyroidconfused:
You took 170,000 in turnips.

olol That boat already left the harbor.

BowzaTheKing said:
I took 150,000 in turnips and I'm giving them back right now.
Kay, well, using that logic, if I were to go out, murder 5 people, then use unholy magics to bring them back as zombies and apologize, I would get off scott free.

That idea is so brilliant, I need to go try it.

Back