• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling I guess you could call this a shop? Golden Tools, Unorderables & Various Other Items!

Luciaaaa

Ketchup is my perfect princess
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (164) +
I guess you could call this a shop? Golden Tools, Unorderables & Various Other Items!

Current Status: Away, feel free to ask but expect delayed responses!

Hello and welcome to my little shop!

I have various items for sale, all of which I am taking offers for.

There are no set prices so please tell me what you would like to pay and I am sure we can negotiate a deal, although in saying that, please ensure your offers are realistic.

Currencies accepted: TBT (preferred) However I will also consider IGB and Item Offers

This is a little shop I came up with! I also take lower prices than you might find elsewhere!
I sell non-orderable items, such as fossils, gyroids, island items, and more!

My time zone is GMT however, I am usually online until the early hours of the morning. If I do not respond straight away then please expect a response within 24 hours. You may have better success contacting me via Visitor Message.

Sanrio Items
Due to multiple full set orders, there is currently a wait for these, please feel free to enquire, but know that you may be looking at a few days wait!

All Sanrio items available (I have the full Amiibo card set)
Price: 10TBT per item or 100TBT per full set

Golden Tools

Fishing Rod Sold Out
Shovel Sold Out
Net Sold Out
Watering Can Sold Out
Axe Sold Out
Slingshot Sold Out

Wet Suits

Red Wet Suit

Plants

Various hybrids available on request, please ask if I have them available
Jacobs Ladders

Gyroids
Tons available, please ask if you have a specific request

Gemstones

Gold and Silver Nuggets
Rubies
Emeralds
Sapphires
Amethysts

Miscellaneous

2017 Cake Out of stock
Wii U Out of stock
New Nintendo 3DS 3 remaining
Mermaid Furniture
Other random items, just ask.

Please note: List is a work in progress

If there is an item that you are looking for that you cannot see on this list then please do not hesitate to ask. I will be updating the list, but have not yet been able to make a full note of everything I am selling!

Happy Shopping!

Last edited:
I'm also inquiring about Sanrio sets, how much are you after for full sets including clothes?

Signing off for the night, anything after this post will be responded to in the morning! Thanks guys :D

Shop is now reopened for the day. Please feel free to place orders, but bare in mind it may take up to 24 hours to fulfil them!

I can do 2 million for the Golden Water can and 2 million for the Golden net. and I would really love it if I could get white azalea starts. I can do 30k each if that's okay ^^

hi! I'm looking to buy 2x of every type of Squelchoid, and multiple Tall Sproids and regular Sproids (or mini)
do you have any of these gyroids?

Would you happen to have the:
Minimalist Clock
Minimalist Chair
Minimalist Dresser
Minimalist Minitable
Minimalist Ottoman
Minimalist Vanity

I can offer 99k for these items if you have them :blush:

Back