• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I had a dream last night

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
In the dream I got my perfect town T_T

I'm not sure about the layout, I didn't pick anything of that in my dream, but in my town, I had the triangle grass, I had peaches (I've decided I want peaches > apples).... and I had Jupetti in my town T_T

This is so sad. I'm dreaming about this game. Release it NOW T___T

I remember a few years back, I dreamed I was in the world of Animal Crossing or was it I dreamed I was in a Nintendo theme park and that the resort area was made to look like Animal Crossing?

I've had dreams like that.
I think it's kind of fun to be so excited about or engrossed in something that it appears in your dreams.
Like minecraft. I've had a couple dreams involving death by creepers while trying to acquire something like diamonds or a record... damn those creepers...

I've been recently having dreams about this game myself. I'm so excited for it! Get out of my dreams and into the stores! Please!

coming from a quality poster, this thread is of the finest quality.

I had a dream about this game a couple years ago. It was weird because our character lived on a farm and the game was from a first person perspective. Cool graphics though.

Back