• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I have 2 questions.

NanamiKo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Can a villager be in love with your character and at the start of the game with how many villager do you start.

no you cannot date a villager

you start off with 5

yes villagers can fall in love with you but they wont date you - all that happens if that if you do certain emotions around them, they'll do them back. and if you do a sad emotion they'll get upset

and as said above, you start off with 5

Can a villager be in love with your character and at the start of the game with how many villager do you start.

Just out of curiosity, what is the appeal out of dating villagers? I've never quite understood that. I hope that doesn't sound rude, I don't mean it to be!

yes villagers can fall in love with you but they wont date you - all that happens if that if you do certain emotions around them, they'll do them back. and if you do a sad emotion they'll get upset

That is really interesting. Is there anymore info somewhere on this?

I think it'd be cute to go on dates with villagers.
In this other game called 'Magicians Quest" you can.
And the main character is a human and the villagers are animals as well. lol

I think it is cute at first, but then I think "that's a little weird... Human dating an Animal..." ;-;

No, is that a time ago i found something about the game saying that villager will send you a love letter .

The opposite sex will send you letters on Valentine's Day, but it's nothing to the point of "I love you so much and can't live without you" or anything.

Alternatively you can pretend you are dating them...would be a bit weird, but I shouldn't judge people.

Alternatively you can pretend you are dating them...would be a bit weird, but I shouldn't judge people.

Or you can just assume the animals are dating each other, I mean they gossip about it already as it is. I can't even tell you how many times I've heard them cheating on each other though. :O

That is really interesting. Is there anymore info somewhere on this?

If you sit next to them on a bench they'll rest their head on your shoulder. And they may give you the love hear emotion

Or you can just assume the animals are dating each other, I mean they gossip about it already as it is. I can't even tell you how many times I've heard them cheating on each other though. :O

The villagers in my towns always have extremely scandalous love lives. Maybe I should keep track of their webs of deceit and pentagons of love in a notebook for New Leaf. Then I can create a soap opera loosely based on my villagers' affairs.

Or am I taking Animal Crossing too far again?

BLATHERS WAS DATING BOTH THE MABLE SISTERS, I SWEAR!

If you sit next to them on a bench they'll rest their head on your shoulder. And they may give you the love hear emotion

Awe that's really cute :3
I want a little hamster to rest it's head on my shoulder <3 xD

That's hardly them falling in love with you.. lol

tumblr_mngqbdemmn1rpkgcoo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mngqbdemmn1rpkgcoo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mngqbdemmn1rpkgcoo3_400.jpg

I just came across these now and remembered this thread. There's also one of villagers giving the love heart emotion back to the player; i'll try find

Back