• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I have 2 questions.

tumblr_mngqbdemmn1rpkgcoo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mngqbdemmn1rpkgcoo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mngqbdemmn1rpkgcoo3_400.jpg

Super cute!

But wouldn't that violate so many laws of nature?

It's a game where animals basically are humans; so i don't think a HUMAN falling in love with an "animal" is really that bad.

Now if the animal acted and looked like it did in real life, that would be kind of weird.

Could this not of been in the question thread? :)

THANK YOU. I thought I was the only person annoyed with redundant posts.

To go back on topic, dating the animals would be way too weird for me. Just... not my thing. Kind of surprised they added a feature like that, to be honest, but maybe Nintendo's done with pretending it's a kids game even since most players are teens and older.

It's a game where animals basically are humans; so i don't think a HUMAN falling in love with an "animal" is really that bad.

Now if the animal acted and looked like it did in real life, that would be kind of weird.

Haha, I was quoting Shenzi from Lion King.

Also LittlePinkSnail: That is Barbara.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Barbara

Last edited:
Honestly dating the villagers is something I'm surprised they haven't implemented yet, It's japan so it's not like they mind about the villagers being animals, and it's the type of thing they'd add as a bonus feature in a game. They'll probably implement it eventually tbh, if they wanted to make it more life-like in a future game.

I think the leaning into you is just coincidence. They are just looking in a direction.
Animal Crossing always has clipping, so it's easy to "pretend" that's what's going on.
You can develop relationships with animals, but nothing will ever go anywhere.
Again, nothing wrong with playing pretend...lol

THANK YOU. I thought I was the only person annoyed with redundant posts.

To go back on topic, dating the animals would be way too weird for me. Just... not my thing. Kind of surprised they added a feature like that, to be honest, but maybe Nintendo's done with pretending it's a kids game even since most players are teens and older.
Dating animals is going to be weird no matter what age you are. I respect people who think it's cute though.

I remember in Wild World if you become really close to a villager they'd say something along the lines of how much they like you and then they'd get all nervous and say, "Oh forget it, never mind" or something like that. It happened to me a couple times.

Back