• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I Have Supa Powas

KingKombat

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
3313qqs.png

Yay for photoshop

IMMA CHARGING MA FIREBALL

If you don't know where that's from, just ignore it, I can't be bothered explaining xD

KingKombat said:
Jas0n said:

If you don't know where that's from, just ignore it, I can't be bothered explaining xD
BLAHHHHHHHHH
That would be defined as "Spam", in my book.

Jas0n, I know exactly what that's from. I'll just say one thing: Jimmy.

Anyway, KingKombat...if you want my opinion on this..."art" of yours,

Well, honestly I don't know what I can say. Are you looking for people to comment on it, or were you expecting this thread to be one big pile of spam, where people post things like "BLAAHHHHH", or "FIRE GET THE HOSE"?

Grawr said:
KingKombat said:
Jas0n said:

BLAHHHHHHHHH
That would be defined as "Spam", in my book.

Jas0n, I know exactly what that's from. I'll just say one thing: Jimmy.

Anyway, KingKombat...if you want my opinion on this..."art" of yours,

Well, honestly I don't know what I can say. Are you looking for people to comment on it, or were you expecting this thread to be one big pile of spam, where people post things like "BLAAHHHHH", or "FIRE GET THE HOSE"?
Lmao, Jimmy ftw ^_^

Niiiice. Very ummm, interesting. Fire....eh? Well fire is okay, but you should have went with a cooler powa, like x-ray vision, and make his eyes all blank and creepy. xD

coffeebean! said:
Niiiice. Very ummm, interesting. Fire....eh? Well fire is okay, but you should have went with a cooler powa, like x-ray vision, and make his eyes all blank and creepy. xD
No, flying, make him above the town .

i have super powers too....
-erased everyones memory-
theres nothing 2 see here XD

Lol..... fire power.... thats cool.

youu shoulda done like superman or something.....

This wasn't actually intended to be a spam topic, it was too show off my supa po--Photoshop skills.

Back