• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ɛïɜ~ hzl's pixel freebies ~ɛïɜ

oh my god the ones you've uploaded are so adorable and great and you're so talented ;_;
do you think you'll ever open a shop? i would totally order a million of these d,egmkegm

Last edited:
haha I didn't see this post. But probably for the smaller pixels!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay for those who are still waiting I have pixelled a mini base for me to create your pixels on
here's a preview hazels base copyright.png
also I have noted down all your usernames so I don't miss anyone.
Anyone who requests after this post sorry I am not taking any more but will probably open a cheap shop for them :)

haha I didn't see this post. But probably for the smaller pixels!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay for those who are still waiting I have pixelled a mini base for me to create your pixels on
here's a preview View attachment 63321
also I have noted down all your usernames so I don't miss anyone.
Anyone who requests after this post sorry I am not taking any more but will probably open a cheap shop for them :)

Oooh, even though it's just a base, it looks so cute, haha. XD

ahhh wow i hope your shop includes your first style because whoa/////// theyre so amazing WHEEZES

I'll just post my updated request here c:

Can you do one of these two? Clicky~ Can you make them holding hands too? and if possible, add chunky glasses to Emma (you can match the color of her boots). Also, Emma is slightly taller than Zach.

I'd be willing to pay you in bells too since it's a bit of a bigger request :3

Last edited:
hey again !
I have finished your pixel ^.^ I was playing around and decided to animate the eyes hope that's alright :D
tinybears_zps619d5ca7.gif

Aww, cute! Are you going to be animating all the eyes for the rest of the character pixels? It would be so cute if you could do that to my request!

Aww, cute! Are you going to be animating all the eyes for the rest of the character pixels? It would be so cute if you could do that to my request!

of course I can :) if anyone would like blinking eyes or something just let me know !

- - - Post Merge - - -

awh man no
no pls hzl this is too cUTE
jesus christ lemme give you a smooch please
wooow thanks for the tip didn't expect that haha, I'm glad you like it :D!

I WOU;LD LIKE BLINKING IF IT ISN'T TOO MUCH TROUBLE! I want all my OC's done, hnnng, can't wait for the shop. <333

of course I can :) if anyone would like blinking eyes or something just let me know !

- - - Post Merge - - -

wooow thanks for the tip didn't expect that haha, I'm glad you like it :D!

Aw, thanks! I would love it to be blinking!! <<<33 I edited my first post asking if you could do that. o(≧∇≦o)

hey guys don't worry I'll get round to doing them all. I am reducing the size of the pixels as the one's I've done so far take a long time to do (probably more suitable for avatars and sigs aswell)

:)

I hope you see mine huhu<3 This is so sweet of you, these are so incredibly lovely:D

Back