• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

i just found a villager that i really like

contententity

ray of sunshine
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Tasty Cake
celia the normal eagle is so stinkin cute ;_; i think i might have a soft spot for normal villagers because gladys is one of my current villagers and she's the best and i also really like daisy and kiki

celia just showed up in my campsite but i have a full town of course ~_~

are there any villagers you never knew about but suddenly saw and immediately liked?

:)

NL is my first AC game so there is a lot of them I didn't/don't know but I'm taking pictures with all the villagers (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?336468-Photos-With-All-The-Villagers-(114-333)) so I have gotten to know a lot and some are super cute :D

aw, nice! im sure you dont remember but i actually remember i think you took all my junk one time and took a picture with my cute hamster villager apple :) im glad to see you're taking pictures with all the villagers! thats quite a goal, theres so many @_@

Aww, that is really sweet. Interestingly enough, Celia was a starter in my daughter's town and she fell in love with her too! She is now one of her top favorite villagers of all time. Celia is very sweet, gentle and beautiful. I think she might be a cockatoo. Her colors are stunning, the white, soft green and pink. She is a very underrated villager :) I am happy to see she has another fan.

Aww, that is really sweet. Interestingly enough, Celia was a starter in my daughter's town and she fell in love with her too! She is now one of her top favorite villagers of all time. Celia is very sweet, gentle and beautiful. I think she might be a cockatoo. Her colors are stunning, the white, soft green and pink. She is a very underrated villager :) I am happy to see she has another fan.

it's always the best imo when you end up really loving a villager you started with! it's like your friendship grew for real :3 that's how gladys became one of my favorites.
but yeah celia is so precious and i actually really want her in my town now ;_;

I really like the pink flamingo villager. I forgot her name though. Another is Skye.

ACNL is also my first AC game, so the villagers I invited to move in from my campsite are some villagers that I was smitten by:

Freya, Fauna, Kiki, Ribbot

ACNL is also my first AC game, so the villagers I invited to move in from my campsite are some villagers that I was smitten by:

Freya, Fauna, Kiki, Ribbot

yay for kiki!!!! i actually had a dream that she was in my town, when shes really not

yay for kiki!!!! i actually had a dream that she was in my town, when shes really not

here's Kiki putting the moves on my character:

JivU2nf.jpg

All the female deer but Deirdre and Beau & Erik. I instantly fell in love with Celia and Gladys too! No one likes Celia and hardly any like Gladys ?ᴥ?.

I was really pleasantly surprised when I met Kidd (smug purple goat) he has a sloppy house, tuxedo, & a really cute voice. He seems really sweet & gentle.

I also LOVED Ruby when I met her in other towns. I always liked her & she was my second choice for a peppy (Tangy was my 1st choice) but it was on a whole new level when I met her in a town (instead of dreaming of her) she was just too cute!

There are so many, but there are lots that don't look great in still shots but when you see them in person they are 10x cuter than you ever expected.

e.g. I find it annoying that in still shots Freya is depicted with "yellow" eyes & Whitney is drawn in a more flattering manner. However in person Freya runs rings around Whitney with gorgeous TOPAZ/AMBER coloured eyes & in the game they are a golden colour, but on paper (and the wiki) she is drawn with yellow eyes, and that just doesn't give her beauty any justice! (end Freya- is-the- best rant here! :p )

Celia was a starter villager in Pemberly way back in 2013. I liked her but I let her move out. It wasn't until after she started showing up on Main Street that I really started regretting letting her go. When I started Longborn this year, she was one of the starter villagers and I knew I'd stick with that town and never let her go again. She's just such a sweetie.

Sadly, I had Marshal in my campsite waaaay before I actually got him and I found him SO adorable and cute - and I didn't know he even existed! I tried the same with merengue when visiting another town and she was walking around at the train station. I hadn't joined these boards, so had no idea about 90% of the villagers xD

I have Celia! She is really nice. But it also want Goldie, cookie, fauna and bunnie

Last edited:
As soon as I saw Rudy in my campsite, I just knew I had to have him in my town haha

I've had Celia in my campsite once, too! She was really nice, but sadly I had a full town when she was in there :(

Back