• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I literally need help.

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
Basically I've spent ages trying to TT Cyrano out for Rosie then when he finally pings me to move and I TELL HIM TO STAY OML -.- I have attachment issues to villagers who I don't even like, it's weird because they're a part of my town, that's why I'm so weird like this xD

Anyway I resetted because I really need Rosie xD

Anyone else like this?

I get like this sometimes. I'll only let someone leave if I need the spot for a dream villager. Limberg keeps asking and I'm like NOOO even though I know he's going to have to go at some point to make room for others, aha.

I get like this with very certain villagers.. Especially Boomer in NL and Simon in CF .. I didn't think much of them at first, but gradually grew incredibly attached to them, and wanted Simon back for NL, and brought Boomer back into my town after Erik left from a TT mishap.. I get attached to villagers when they look cool and are nice to me in my town.. But generally if someone comes into my town, they get booted out nice and quickly :p

Sometimes I do, but in the end I still love my dreamies more ;w; I'm having some major attachment issues with Zucker though, I promised a friend if I ever got him she could have him but he's grown on me soooo much aaah. If only I could have more than 10 villagers!!

Yeah I get that too. I let Monty leave but then he asked again and I was like "WAIT, STAY" because I'd rather get rid of Aurora or something ;-;

Back