I missed this game so much!!

daynapapaya

Bells
Switch
7339-9283-7403
Yellow Rose
Winter Mittens
I just returned to consistently playing ACNH after 2 years. I was having a rough time, but now that I'm living in a new place and I have my life together, my love for this game came back in full swing.

I went on my old IG to post my recent screenshots, but that place is a mess. There's no good way to find any active casual players because all IG will show me is the accounts with thousands of followers, and all they post is either the same looking claustrophobic cottagecore landscapes or memes. If you're active on IG and post more variety, let me know!

Then I remembered this forum. Hopefully it's still active here. I really want to do island visits, host some giveaways, and just play casually again, but it's more fun with other people to play with.

Welcome back! This forum is somewhat active. There are a lot of events that people love to participate in, but sometimes people will post threads to invite other players over and don't get a response. Giveaways do get attention, depending on what is being given away. I just participated in a Bug-Off multiplayer with 4 other people, but I don't know if anyone will run a similar event during the next Bug-Off. Hopefully, you'll find what you're looking for.

Welcome welcome! Both the forums and those that play the game are still active. It's not to the level it was at during launch 2020, but I don't think we will ever see that again. It was during a strange time and everyone was jumping on the game. It is still very active here and you can easily find someone willing to do trades, help you out, and or just play if you desire.

Welcome back and enjoy your stay!

Back