I need 2 buy the create a group from shop! Anybody else?

broadwaythecat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (1) +
Ok, I want to create a group. But I need money. So if you can pay me for making you avatars or stuff like tht I would be happy to.

Ok, this sounds super *****y and rude, but that isn't my impression i'm trying to give so imma put it in a spoiler, and since you're like 12 i advise you to open it at your own risk 'cause i don't want to start any **** when i'm just trying to give my honest opinion

Ok. who was that guy before? Dylab or whoever making a thread asking for username ideas then he added "I made this thread to try get donations" that pissed me off. The whole point of bells is to try increase forum activity, you get them through posting, not by having other users donate them to you because you cant be bothered to post and earn them yourself
yes you did say "pay me for making avatars" but you never posted any examples of your artwork - and if they're anything like the ones you posted in the museum before, they're crap (ok that's really mean I know i feel bad for posting it so feel free to hate me)
and lastly, I made a group. They grouping system on vB sucks. It's far far far better to just make a thread instead of spending 4,000+ bells to make a group that's just going to die within a few days because it lives in an alternate universe to the forum.

hope that's not to harsh x

Ok, this sounds super *****y and rude, but that isn't my impression i'm trying to give so imma put it in a spoiler, and since you're like 12 i advise you to open it at your own risk 'cause i don't want to start any **** when i'm just trying to give my honest opinion

Ok. who was that guy before? Dylab or whoever making a thread asking for username ideas then he added "I made this thread to try get donations" that pissed me off. The whole point of bells is to try increase forum activity, you get them through posting, not by having other users donate them to you because you cant be bothered to post and earn them yourself
yes you did say "pay me for making avatars" but you never posted any examples of your artwork - and if they're anything like the ones you posted in the museum before, they're crap (ok that's really mean I know i feel bad for posting it so feel free to hate me)
and lastly, I made a group. They grouping system on vB sucks. It's far far far better to just make a thread instead of spending 4,000+ bells to make a group that's just going to die within a few days because it lives in an alternate universe to the forum.

hope that's not to harsh x
Actually I kinda agree with everything you said, the pictures needed way more effort and 4k bells takes a lot of work to raise. If your gonna ask for bells, think about it. Its a good idea, but it surely wouldnt if you had NOTHING to prove that.

I think...Firstly.. Considering this kid is well... a kid getting all up in his grill like that Jake isn't going to make **** better.

Hooky, he has a point though. 4,000 bells is A LOT of money on the forums and, unless your group has some nich? or appeal (Like the old Team Rocket group did) noone will donate to you to open the group up. The TBT marketplace isn't a create-a-TBT-charity topic, it's here to exchange stuff for bells (Art is usually the standard thing).

So unless you're going to actually give a REAL good reason for why people should "invest" in a group with you don't post asking for money for one which, I would likely have to go with Jake, would die very quickly because it'd have no basis and only be centered around club penguin.

Back