Black Famous Mushroom
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
99.8% (505) +
I need 300 bells so I can change my name (TBT shop) if someone can be really helpful enough and donate 300 bells then that will be great!!

Thanks but I wasn't actually gonna be renamed Nicole. I was thinking of another name just to mension

no name change in 4 days?

SOUNDS LYK A SCAM 2 ME

I beg your pardon? I still haven't made my mind up yet. Don't get rude to me!

1. edit
2. Don't be rude to me!*
3. you weren't*
4. "SOUNDS LYK A SCAM 2 ME" - hmmm lyk and 2, if you didn't sense the sarcasm in that there's something wrong with you

Theres something wrong with me? are you sure about that? I think your the one who's being rude. I posted this thread just so that I could change my username, not so that you come and put negative posts on here!

Mine was a humorous post to lighten up the mood - there was nothing negative about it
if you didn't find it funny, them I'm sorry, but it's your problem for not being able to see the sarcasm in the post.

Saying something like 'theres something wrong with you' is a negative comment. You don't fully understand how I feel. I did see the scarcasm, but I didn't find it funny,not all scarcasm is funny!

Bidoof, if it was meant to be a joke the best thing to do isn't to tell the person it was aimed at "There's something wrong with you " if they didn't take it as a joke. Some people have a hard time taking sarcasm. ESPECIALLY when it's in writing. The best thing to do is to apologize for the misunderstanding and then say it was just a joke.

Nicole really didn't do anything wrong, so Please, do not start a fight with her.

EDIT: Also, bidoof, some people don't like to edit now that Jeremy, or whoever it was made it so you don't receive bells from editing your post.

Last edited:
Saying something like 'theres something wrong with you' is a negative comment. You don't fully understand how I feel. I did see the scarcasm, but I didn't find it funny,not all scarcasm is funny!

I agree with you. Tell him to take a long walk off a short pier!

I agree with you. Tell him to take a long walk off a short pier!
Try not to double post. You can edit them if you need to.
traceguy said:
Bidoof, if it was meant to be a joke the best thing to do isn't to tell the person it was aimed at "There's something wrong with you " if they didn't take it as a joke. Some people have a hard time taking sarcasm. ESPECIALLY when it's in writing. The best thing to do is to apologize for the misunderstanding and then say it was just a joke.

Nicole really didn't do anything wrong, so Please, do not start a fight with her.

EDIT: Also, bidoof, some people don't like to edit now that Jeremy, or whoever it was made it so you don't receive bells from editing your post.
I couldn't have put it better myself.

Just to let you all know, that AC thing was mine first. You heard it ALL here!

Back