• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling I Need Bells. Buy My Saharah Stuff.

Hirisa

Art School Crybaby
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Peach (Fruit)
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
New Horizons Token
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (189) +
Let's keep it short and sweet-these are the Saharah items I am selling:

backgammon wall

skyscraper wall

office floor

and am considering selling my sci-fi wall, but only if the price is really, really right.

Please make offers, and thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Ahh I'm in a place with unstable Internet right now. Can we trade later? If you get another offer, then do what you gotta do. Lol

Ahh I'm in a place with unstable Internet right now. Can we trade later? If you get another offer, then do what you gotta do. Lol
If I get a better offer then it goes, but I'm good with hanging on to it for one more day. If you forget about it though...well, you snooze, you lose right? ;]

Lowest I've seen here is 750k, but more often than not, it's 850k- 900k. Auctions are another story- then the prices get even more absurd. However, the point is now moot, because my husband has decided that he wants it. For the sake of my marriage, I must accept this offer (...for now). Very sorry sorry we couldn't make a deal, duosion.

Lowest I've seen here is 750k, but more often than not, it's 850k- 900k. Auctions are another story- then the prices get even more absurd. However, the point is now moot, because my husband has decided that he wants it. For the sake of my marriage, I must accept this offer (...for now). Very sorry sorry we couldn't make a deal, duosion.

Its fine i understand xD thanks for letting me know!

Back