I need fruit

antonyl25

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (2) +
I need fruit other than peaches for my island. My fc is 0619 7232 1677 name is antony

I have apples, durians, lemons, oranges, and lychees! If you give me some peaches I will give you 6 of each fruit :)
FC is 0233-4912-5268
Also, if you go to Kappn's Island, you can find more fruit. You can even take fruit from the tours!

I have apples, durians, lemons, oranges, and lychees! If you give me some peaches I will give you 6 of each fruit :)
FC is 0233-4912-5268
Also, if you go to Kappn's Island, you can find more fruit. You can even take fruit from the tours!
thank you!

FC is 0233-4912-5268
i added you!

@antonyl25 I can get you any fruits you might still be missing. I have a whole thread where I give things away for free in New Leaf, so please post there if there's anything I can help you with. :)

Hi! I have peaches, oranges and pears only. Can anyone trade or offer a swap for the items I don't have yet?
Thank you

Back