• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I need tips on how to get my villagers to move out

Cazqui

∀З⊥əʁ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4001-9803-5434
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I have one leaving by the 30th, but I'm trying to get chops and Barold to leave because chops ruined my plans of building stuff in front of my house. Plus I need more available slots in my town for more people and PWPs. I've been hitting them in the head and ignoring them but nothing still.

I think it's random... today a villager that I like said he was moving to another town. I begged, and he decided to stay hehehe.

The other day a villager that I dislike said he was leaving on the 26, I didn't oppose... but his house is still there, and it's 27...

He would have directly told you if he changed his mind, right after you opposed even. Did they? As for tips... It really is rather random. It's unconfirmed if hitting them actually gives you a higher chance of them moving. I've had many liked villagers ask to move long before ones I hit every day with a net. Doesn't seem to make a difference either way.

He would have directly told you if he changed his mind, right after you opposed even. Did they? As for tips... It really is rather random. It's unconfirmed if hitting them actually gives you a higher chance of them moving. I've had many liked villagers ask to move long before ones I hit every day with a net. Doesn't seem to make a difference either way.
True

Back